We are officially closed for the season !!
We want to thank everyone who came out to go-karts this season. Unfortunately it has come to that time of year again where we will be packing it in until 2021.
We hope to see everyone in the Spring.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !
Stay Safe !
*You must be 10 years old and 54 inches tall to ride alone*
Double Riders – Free passenger, age 4-9 AND 36 inches tall only. *Drivers must have a full G class licence to take a passenger*.
Adult karts – Age 14 and up, with a minimum height of 54 inches tall.
Junior karts – Ages 10 – 14 and 54 inches tall – maximum 64 inches tall.
Ontario TSSA Rules and Regulations
- You must meet the age and height requirement.
- Keep hands and feet inside at all times.
- Approved Helmets must be worn (Mini-Indy provides helmets).
- Hair longer than the shoulder length and loose clothing shall be secured.
- Riders shall not operate a kart while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No smoking in karts or in pit area.
- No stopping, bumping or swerving on the track.
- Obey attendant and stay in kart until ride is complete, and directed by attendant to unload.
- No rider shall act in a manner that may cause or contribute to injury to themselves or others.
- Any violation will cause the rider to forfeit the remainder of the ride and may result in charges under the Technical Standards and Safety Act.
Group Events: Plan your corporate event, team party, family reunion or large group outing with us.
Birthday Parties: Celebrate your special day with us and enjoy great racing and your very own party room.