REVISED FALL HOURS EFFECTIVE SEPT. 5th
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – 4pm – 8pm
Wednesday – CLOSED
Thursday – 4pm – 8pm
Friday – 4pm – 8pm
Saturday – Noon – 8pm
Sunday – Noon – 8pm
PLEASE CALL AHEAD IF IN DOUBT – WEATHER PERMITTING
*You must be 10 years old and 54 inches tall to ride alone*
Double Riders – Free passenger, age 5-9 only. *Drivers must have a full G class licence to take a passenger*.
Naskarts – G2 licence or greater required
Adult karts – Age 14 and up, with a minimum height of 52 inches.
Junior karts – Ages 10 – 14 and 54 inches tall – maximum 64 inches tall.
Ontario TSSA Rules and Regulations
- You must meet the age and height requirement.
- Keep hands and feet inside at all times.
- Approved Helmets must be worn (Mini-Indy provides helmets).
- Hair longer than the shoulder length and loose clothing shall be secured.
- Riders shall not operate a kart while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No smoking in karts or in pit area.
- No stopping, bumping or swerving on the track.
- Obey attendant and stay in kart until ride is complete, and directed by attendant to unload.
- No rider shall act in a manner that may cause or contribute to injury to themselves or others.
- Any violation will cause the rider to forfeit the remainder of the ride and may result in charges under the Technical Standards and Safety Act.
Group Events: Plan your corporate event, team party, family reunion or large group outing with us.
Birthday Parties: Celebrate your special day with us and enjoy great racing and your very own party room.