Join the Go Karts Toronto Team
We call it a team because that is what we are at Go-Karts Toronto. Every employee is crucial to the success of the business. We are a small, family-owned company that is full of passion and we need like minded people to join us.
Our mission is customer service, safety and entertainment for the whole family. We can only do that if we have energetic, fun, and polite members on our team.
- An exciting environment that gives you something different every day
- Working with people and providing great customer satisfaction
- Being active and outdoors
If you are…
- Professional and eager to work
- Able to think ‘outside the box’ and take initiative
- Passionate about providing excitement and fun in a safe environment
Then please let us know and we are happy to discuss the possibility of joining the Go Karts Toronto Team.
For the 2017 season, we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Responsibilities and Requirements
- 1-2 years small engine experience required.
- Hydraulic brakes, steering and alignment, small engine maintenance.
- Maintenance and use of weed-cutters, chain saw, ride-on mower, fork lift.
- Possible welding and cutting.
- Familiar with WHMIS and shop hazards.
- Fire Emergency and safety.
Please send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-620-6669.