Race with Go Karts Toronto at Centennial Park
At Go Karts Toronto Mini-Indy at Centennial Park we are proud to boast that the longest ride in Ontario(Each lap is 3 Minutes Long). We are super excited about giving our guests the experience of the outdoor track with banked turns, 2 long straight aways for maximum acceleration, plus the Rainbow Bridge that truly gives something for everyone.
No matter your age, skill, or comfort level, we can meet your needs and create a great day at the races.
Adult karts – Age 14 and up, with a minimum height of 54 inches.
Junior karts – Age 10 and 54 inches tall – maximum 64 inches.
Double Riders – Free passenger, age 5-9 only. *Drivers must have their full G license*
For Hours of Operation Please Refer to our homepage. We are weather permitting. If in doubt, please call ahead.
- Licensed driver required to operate our new double-rider karts; passenger between the ages of 5-9 rides for free.
- Adult karts do not require a license.
- Children between the ages of 10-14 and 54” tall drive our junior karts.
Rules and Restrictions:
- CENTENNIAL MINI-INDY DOES NOT PLAN AND COORDINATE RACES OR TIME TRIALS
- YOU MUST MEET OUR HEIGHT AND AGE RESTRICTIONS TO RIDE OUR GO-KARTS
- If you are not riding the go-karts you must be off the track and in our viewing area
- DOT helmets are provided and must be worn. Helmet hairnets are optional and also provided
- PLEASE INFORM THE TRACKATTENDANT IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME GO KARTING
- OBEY THE TRACKATTENDANT’S INSTRUCTIONS. ACT ONLY WHEN AND AS DIRECTED
- YOU MUST BE MEDICALLY AND MEET OUR AGE RESTRICTION
- PERSONS WITH EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS CANNOT GO FOR GO KARTING. (Such as heart conditions, it is your job to inform us of any concerns)
- PREGNANT YOUNG LADIES CANNOT GO FOR GO KARTING.
- YOU MUST ALWAYS WEAR A PROPERLY SIZED D.O.T.HELMET THAT COVERS YOUR EARS AND THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD AND BE INSPECTED FIRST BY AN ATTENDANT
- YOU MUST NOT BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY SUBSTANCES OR CONDITIONS
- KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL AT ALL TIMES, NEVER DRIVE WITH ONE HAND AND NEVER REST YOUR HAND ON THE SIDE OF THE KART
- THE GREEN GASPEDAL IS ON THE RIGHT AND THE RED BRAKE PEDAL IS ON THE LEFT. ( DO NOT PUSH THEM AT THE SAME TIME. )
- FREE YOUR ATTENTION COMPLETELY FOR DRIVING, (NO SMOKING, NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS, NO FOOD OR DRINKS, NO CELL PHONE OR MUSIC, NO CAMERA, ETC.)
- NO STOPPING, BUMPING, CUTTING OFF OR SWERVING. NEVER SWEAR OR SCREAM
- LONG HAIR MUST BE FOLDED UP ABOVE THE SHOLDER AND STRONGLY TIED WITH AN ELASTIC BAND. LOOSE CLOTHES MUST BE SECURED (YOUR HAIR OR CLOTHES SHOULD NOT BE WAVING OR FLAPPING WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING)
- NO OPEN TOED SHOES
- FASTEN AND SECURE YOUR SEAT BELT AND NEVER RELEASE IT
- PASS THE OTHER RACERS ON THEIR LEFT SIDE AND SAFELY LET THEM PASS YOU ON YOUR LEFT SIDE
- KNOWING THAT THE KART HAS NO REVERSE AND THE TRACK IS ONE WAY, IN CASE THE KART SPINS OUT OR TURNS INTO THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OR THE ENGINE TURNS OFF, NEVER TAKE OFF YOUR HELMET OR RELEASE YOUR SEATBELT, AND NEVER STAND IN YOUR KART. JUST STAY SEATED AND CALM. THE TRACK IS ALWAYS UNDER SURVEILLANCE AND YOU WILL SOON BE ASSISTED BY THE TRACK ATTENDANT
- NEVER TRY TO TOUCH THE ENGINE AND NEVER TRY TO ALTER ITS SETTINGS.
ANY PERSON VIOLATING THESE RULESOR DRIVING WITH NEGLIGENCE THAT MAY CAUSE ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ACTING IN A MANNER THAT PUTS HIM/HERSELF OR OTHERS AT RISK WILL BE HELD LIABLE TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW, AND WILL BE IMMEDIATELY FORCED TO LEAVE THE TRACK AND WILL FORFEIT HIS/HER RIDE
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US.